Aims and Objectives of the Centre
The aim of the Centre is to inform and lead policy in Pakistan and South Asia through high quality transdisciplinary policy research.
The Centre endeavours to attain the following objectives
- Link academia and policy by producing high quality interdisciplinary research.
- Initiate and lead policy development in Pakistan.
- Create avenues for the strengthening of democracy in Pakistan.
- Create and nurture sustainable development programmes.
- Conduct research on and promote the history and culture of Pakistan, especially through public diplomacy.
- Promote peace, tolerance and co-existence in the region.